Facts and Milestones : 2001-2002
- Auriga became one of the founding members of RUSSOFT, the National Software Development Association of Russia.
- Auriga became a member of BITKOM, German Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media.
- Auriga was selected by Aberdeen Group as an example of successful offshore service delivery for its special report "Offshore Software Outsourcing Best Practices: Building Successful Relationships on a Diverse Delivery Mode" released in September 2002.
- Auriga is approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a software solutions provider for the government organizations according to the multi-state ITS07 contract vehicle.
- Auriga opened a new office in Moscow.
- Auriga launched IT Business Incubator providing Western entrepreneurs with corporate development services in Russia.
- Auriga developed its own products:
- Multi-Computing Companion Board;
- Starlight Linux;
- Web Publishing Server.