Facts and Milestones: 2007-2008
- Auriga has been included in the 2008 Global Services 100, a list of the top global providers of business and technology services.
- Auriga has made The Global Outsourcing 100 list of the world's best outsourcing service providers.
- Auriga is one of the 44 companies worldwide that have made both the Global Services 100 and the Global Outsourcing 100 lists in 2008.
- Alexis Sukharev presents the Russia brand in IT outsourcing at E-Services Philippines 2008 in Manila. (February 11-12, 2008, Manila, Philippines)
- Auriga has been included in the top-list of Russian IT companies by iOne—the on-line IT media project, established by Kommersant and Accenture.
- Alexis Sukharev participates in the Unprecedented Summit featuring Political & Business Leaders from three Leading World Markets: China, India & Russia - "China, India and Russia: Our Partners in the New Global Economy" (April 17, 2008, Boston, USA)
- Auriga Named to “Best 10 Companies by Industry Focus: Health Care” of the 2008 Global Outsourcing 100 List by IAOP
- Alexis Sukharev, Auriga President and founder, hosts a panel discussion on Russia’s place in IT globalization at Software Development Summit 2008 (St. Petersburg, Russia, June 2-3, 2008).
- Auriga was assessed against a subset of SPICE requirements—a maturity-based model, also known as ISO 15504,—by quality assurance experts from Dräger Medical Lübeck (DML) and Software Quality Systems AG (SQS) (Moscow, Russia, July, 2008).
- Alexis Sukharev, Auriga Founder and President, attended the 6th Outsourcing User Forum 2008 (Bad-Homburg, Germany, 11-12 November 2008)
- Auriga representatives attended in the 40th World Forum for Medicine MEDICA’08, the annual international medical trade fair (Dusseldorf, Germany, November 19-22, 2008)
- Mikhail Pavlov, Director of Auriga Training Center (ATC), presented the results of methodological work of ATC specialists at The Third International Conference for Research and Applications (Moscow, Russia, 6-9 December 2008)
- The Auriga Training Center has begun conducting a new course in Mercury QuickTest Professional (QTP) skills.
- Auriga shared its experience in establishing Offshore Development Centers with hardware and software vendors. (January 18, 2007, London, UK)
- Auriga was recognized by Global Services as one of the “Top 10 to Watch in Emerging European Markets” and was included in Global Services 100 list for the second consecutive year.
- Auriga participated in the largest international ICT exhibition in Europe—CeBIT’07. (March 15-21, 2007, Hannover, Germany)
- Auriga has been included in IDC’s research as one of the leading Russian software development outsourcing providers.
- Auriga participated in RUSSOFT Forum, the annual most representative Russian outsourcing industry event. (June 20-22, 2007, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Alexis Sukharev, Auriga’s President, participated in the round table discussion organized as a part of the Business Forum held during one ofthe largest Moscow annual IT and Telecom exhibitions—InfoCom-2007. (October 24-27, 2007, Moscow, Russia)
- Auriga participated in MEDICA’07, the annual leading international medical trade fair. (November17-17, 2007, Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Two of Auriga experienced team leads have passed formal ScrumMaster training and have become Certified ScrumMasters.
- Alexis Sukharev participated in a unique event organized in Hyderabad, India by Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, and Tata Consultancy Services. (Nov 2007)
- Auriga has reached CMMI Level 4.
- Auriga presented two new training courses in India in association with the International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT). (December 2007, Pune, India)