Facts and Milestones: 2009-2010
- Auriga opens a Representative Office in Vilnus, Lithuania to deliver better services for European region. (January 2010)
- Auriga, in collaboration with Prisma Consulting Oy., conducts a seminar onNearshore Outsourcing issues at Helsinki. (January 2010).
- Auriga in The 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 list of the world's best outsourcing service providers. (February 2010)
- Auriga takes part in the Embedded World 2010 Conference. (March 2010)
- Auriga attends RUSSOFT Forum in Saint-Petersburg. (June 2010)
- Auriga, offers a new focused service founded on its expertise in providing software R&D services for technology start-ups and established software companies working on new innovative products. (July 2010)
- Auriga in Global Services 100 list. (August 2010)
- Auriga is No.15 in 2010 Black Book of Outsourcing list - the highest historical ranking of a Russian company. (September 2010)
- Auriga participates in Gartner Outsourcing & IT Services Summit in London, UK. (September 2010)
- Sergey Zhukov, Auriga Team Manager, takes part in the Central and Eastern European Software Engineering Conference (SECR), held in Moscow, Russia. (October 2010)
- Auriga exhibits at Electronica 2010 - world's leading trade fair for components, systems and applications. (November 2010)
- Auriga is included in the 2008 Black Book of Outsourcing as a leading provider of Q&A services and No.6 R&D company in Eastern Europe.
- Auriga conducts a seminar on Nearshore Outsourcing at Helsinki, in collaboration with Prisma (January 2010).
- Auriga in The 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 list of the world's best outsourcing service providers (February 2009).
- Auriga is in Top 10 Service Providers: Eastern Europe by Global Services. (March 2009)
- Maxim Dorofeev presents report "Agile in the Snobbery World" at Agile Labs'09, Moscow. (March 2009)
- Auriga ranked as a rising star in the following sub-categories of Global Outsourcing 100: Best 5 by Industry Focus: Healthcare, Best 10 by Services Offered: Research & Development, Best 20 by Industry Focus: Technology (Hardware and Software), Best 20 by Industry Focus: Telecommunications, Best 5 by Region Served: Russia. (May 2009)
- Alexis Sukharev visits the 2009 Gartner Outsourcing & IT Services Summit as a featured speaker with a presentation "Eastern Europe: Underestimated Neighbour". Andrei Pronin represents Auriga at the round table discussion. (June 2009)
- Auriga is Top 10 software R&D service providers in India, China, Russia, Ukraine & CEE, according to a report by Zinnov Management Consulting. (September 2009)
- Auriga announces its strategic partnership with Birdstep Technology (OSE: BIRD), which offers state of the art embedded database technologies. (September 2009)
- Auriga President and Founder Alexis Sukharev presents a report “China – Japan - USA - Europe - Russia: Opportunities for IT Outsourcing Cooperation” at the Global Outsourcing Summit 2009 in Nanjing City, China. (September 2009)
- Auriga opens a new regional Delivery Center in Rostov-on-Don (November 2009)