Auriga’s Client, a US-based technology company, specializing in automated supply chain management solutions, required a vendor partner to provide ongoing support services, including L1/L2 support / L3 sustaining engineering for the Customer’s flagship product – a warehousing automation system.
Auriga has successfully assumed the responsibility of the multi-tier support, including sustaining engineering. The supported system includes customizable work stations, a wireless network and a server-based back end system.
For over two years, the Auriga team has been performing a full range of support activities, including the following:
- Providing technical support for the Customer’s software, server and network issues; investigating problems, initiating escalations and immediate work-arounds, if necessary
- Documenting customer interactions including investigation, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Management of the ticket escalation process and communication across cross-functional teams, such as L1/L2 support teams, field service and sustaining engineering teams in reporting and tracking software bug resolution
- Identifying system improvements and enhancements to achieve Customer’s goals
- Providing solutions to field reported software defects and Customer requested enhancements
- Analyzing Customer reported defects and development of patches to resolve the issues
- Software upgrades, testing of new software releases
- Verification that components and processes are scalable, reliable, and maintainable
- Development of frameworks and diagnostics and support tools to help monitor and troubleshoot system’s health and performance
The Customer also trusted Auriga with the responsibility of deployment of new builds and patches.
Tools and Technologies: UNIX/Linux, MySQL, Java