Over the past few years, online and mobile banking have experienced substantial growth worldwide. At present, mobile services are becoming a fundamental component of banks’ business strategies as they respond to the current financial crisis. It is expected that mobile banking users worldwide will reach 530 million by 2013, up from just over 300 million in 2011. The most prospective regions for further growth are North America, Eastern Europe, Southeastern Asia, and China.
For several years, Auriga has been working with Russian Sberbank, Barclays, and several other leading Russian and international banks we cannot name here. Our engineers and business analysts are ready to provide the following services:
- SW development from scratch
- Customization of existing solutions
- Integration with internal banking systems
- Maintenance services for third-party systems (e.g., Oracle FlexCube, Diasoft)
- UI development
- Security and encryption services
Combining the best practices of our core service lines—financial and mobile development—we can add the following functionalities to your service:
- Ability to make all types of transactions (e.g., between users’ accounts, deposit opening, intrabank and interbank transactions, SWIFT transactions in different currencies, payments to various service providers)
- Ability to display information related to card operations and view card and account statements
- Ability to display bank information and notifications (e.g., news, foreign currency exchange rates)
- Geopositioning (e.g., list of ATMs and branches based on current user location, map integration, location-based services (LBS))
- Security module, including user authorization, permissions check, PIN code check, access lock, and secure storage for important (but not personal or payment) data (e.g., phone directory, messages, etc.). The module monitors suspicious activity and blocks access according to pre-defined rules.