Auriga DDC participate in development and maintenance of a family of medical patient data monitors including new features, fixing defects, testing, support for new attached devices, and changing communication protocols and drivers for new peripherals.
The patient monitoring software, intnded to be used in a variety of clinical settings, posess the following functionality:
- Easy to use, customizable user interface
- Clear representation of the relevant medical information
−laboratory test results
− full set of vital parameters: ECG, respiration, ST segment analysis, etCO2, BISx™, EEG, multiple temperatures, invasive and noninvasive blood pressure and full arrhythmia
- Advanced respiratory mechanics measurements
- Vertical and horizontal cursors
- Drug calculations
- HTML / DICOM format (X-ray, tomography images etc.)
- Up to 32 windows for charts and numerical data
- Support for 3 displays
Tools and technologies: C, C++; VxWorks 5.5; VxWorks development tools; CAN.