Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: We are happy to announce that for this long-term project, Auriga Baltics is collaborating with US based Fintech technology vendor which has been founded by engineers and centered around tech products. Its a software-first company (vs software enabled). The company offers three distinct solutions: Complete turnkey solution to Launch & Operate a Digital Bank / Brand, Standalone Applications for Core, Onboarding, Lending & CRM as well as the platform to support Fintechs & Banking as a Service Business Models.
The tech solutions here are built on an innovative, reliable and proven architecture in order to pose an interesting challenge to create, maintain and update the platform. By utilizing robotic process automation, multi-cloud based solutions, API & Microservices (for process composition & 3rd party integration) on a low-code platform, you will join the team who builds and maintains products that are transforming the financial services industry.
The journey to growth begins with doing something different, let’s talk.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Analysis of technical requirements and tasks estimation;
- Taking part in design/requirements discussions and decisions with engineers and managers from the customer side;
- Design documentation creation and maintenance;
- Application tools maintenance and enhancements;
- Collaboration with our and client engineering teams to deploy and operate systems;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps and/or software development;
- At least few year of experience using Python;
- Good knowledge of Jenkins pipelines;
- Hands-on experience with Cmake, Bash scripts;
- Knowledge of JS, Kibana, Elastic search and continuous integration approach will be a big plus;
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence would be useful too;
- English - not less than an intermediate level;
- To be well organized, autonomous and familiar with Agile Scrum;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary 3000 - 4600 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least - you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!