Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: The team is designing and developing hardware and software of satellite buses and subsystems.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Implementation of tasks related with firmware development;
- Adding new features and fixing bugs;
- Toolchain updates and improvements;
- Analysis of technical requirements & tasks estimation;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Firmware development;
- Drivers development experience;
- Proven experience working with C/C++;
- Knowledge of low level architectures and protocols;
- Low level debugging skills;
- English - not less than an intermediate level;
- To be communicative and familiar with Agile Scrum.
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 3500 - 4200 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.).