Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: We are happy to announce that for this long-term project, Auriga Baltics is collaborating with US based Fintech technology vendor which has been founded by engineers and centered around tech products. Its a software-first company (vs software enabled). The company offers three distinct solutions: Complete turnkey solution to Launch & Operate a Digital Bank / Brand, Standalone Applications for Core, Onboarding, Lending & CRM as well as the platform to support Fintechs & Banking as a Service Business Models.
The tech solutions here are built on an innovative, reliable and proven architecture in order to pose an interesting challenge to create, maintain and update the platform. By utilizing robotic process automation, multi-cloud based solutions, API & Microservices (for process composition & 3rd party integration) on a low-code platform, you will join the team who builds and maintains products that are transforming the financial services industry.
The journey to growth begins with doing something different, let’s talk.
As a team member YOU will Be Responsible For:
- Evaluating and providing UI, feature set and data model guidelines for improvements in core system processes and procedures;
- Analyzing documentation and requirements;
- Assisting in business process redesigning and documentation;
- Working with wide range of people - peers, vendors, staff members and others;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- At least few years of experience within different Banking areas/domains;
- Good knowledge in core system operation/testing for financial institutions;
- Ability to interact with end users and product owners to gather requirements for changes or modifications to existing Core platform;
- Ability to develop functional specifications per user requirements and provide clear scope for technical developers;
- Capability to create documentation based on customer requirements;
- Basic SQL skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- English not less than an intermediate level;
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum, but also an ability to work independently;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary in ranges of 2500 - 4200 Eur (salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);