Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder management: address customer expectations and escalations regarding our services;
- Control project’s profitability and regular reporting to customer and to Auriga’s engineering managers.
- Following process rules for the projects handling and reporting;
- Team workload, schedule and risk management;
- People development & performance management;
- Taking part in technical discussion and driving the team to successful technical execution by appropriate synch, control and guidance;
- Establish and maintain SW development engineering practices together with the teams, such us: peer-reviews; design and code development standards – in alignment with Auriga processes and customer’s expectations;
- Taking part in pre-sale execution (tech. discussions, proposals preparation together with tech. experts;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as software project manager;
- Experience of working with foreign customers, playing the role of the primary contact;
- Experience in leading and managing people, requirements and project estimations;
- Practical experience in Agile usage and in processes improvements in your projects and teams;
- Good understanding of test automation approaches;
- It’s a plus if you have a background as SW or embedded engineer and understand test automation approaches;
- It's expected that you can talk the "same language" with your team's experts as well as with customer's tech. managers and be able to facilitate technical discussions;
- English - not less than an intermediate level;
- Have an ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 2800 - 4300 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least - you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!