Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people – engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Together with the team and our customer you will develop a product which aim is to collect data from Safety devices and transfer to a web based system. This system should allow data entrance & data display in different views.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Analysis of technical requirements & tasks estimation;
- Taking part in design/requirements discussions and decision making with engineers and managers;
- Documentation creation and maintenance;
- Automated tests development;
- Bug fixing.
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field;
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing or development;
- Experience with Java 8+/Spring Boot;
- Good understanding of software development process and testing methodology (Unit tests);
- Understanding of NoSQL DB;
- Understanding of Docker and Jenkins is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Azure Cloud is a plus;
- Working experience with Angular would be a plus;
- Working experience with Jira, GIT would also be preferable;
- English – not less than an intermediate level;
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support – we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility – considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style – all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities – we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 3000 – 4900 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least – you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!