Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: We are happy to announce that for this long-term project, Auriga Baltics is collaborating with US based Fintech technology vendor which has been founded by engineers and centered around tech products. Its a software-first company (vs software enabled). The company offers three distinct solutions: Complete turnkey solution to Launch & Operate a Digital Bank / Brand, Standalone Applications for Core, Onboarding, Lending & CRM as well as the platform to support Fintechs & Banking as a Service Business Models.
The tech solutions here are built on an innovative, reliable and proven architecture in order to pose an interesting challenge to create, maintain and update the platform. By utilizing robotic process automation, multi-cloud based solutions, API & Microservices (for process composition & 3rd party integration) on a low-code platform, you will join the team who builds and maintains products that are transforming the financial services industry.
The journey to growth begins with doing something different, let’s talk.
As a team member YOU will Be Responsible For:
- Development of the new functionality;
- Support of the System;
- Integration of the new system features;
- Expansion of the existed functionality;
- Code review;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 3+ years of Java development experience;
- Understanding of threading, caching, microservices architecture, Git;
- Work experience with JIRA, TeamCity, Openshift would be a plus;
- Experience with Java 8 & 11, Spring Boot, Tomcat, Oracle, PostgreSQL, REDIS would be a big advantage;
- English not less than an intermediate level;
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum, but also an ability to work independently.
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Possibility to work on-site or fully remote;
- Gross salary: 3000 - 4900 EUR (salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);