Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: The new team member will join the team responsible for development and supervision of the powerful tool created to enhance healthcare knowledge and decision making that is used by a global independent network of researchers, professionals, patients as well as other people interested in healthcare worldwide. The solution gathers and summarizes the best evidence of research in order to help make informed choices about the treatment. The system also undertakes in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by providing high-quality, relevant, and up-to-date synthesized research material.
As a team member You will be responsible for:
- Becoming a key player in development and maintenance of the core system for health related domain;
- Requirements analysis and task estimation;
- Software design documentation and maintenance;
- Software, unit and integration test development, bug fixing;
- Code & documentation reviews;
- Becoming familiar with new tasks and codebases, suggesting creative solutions to technical issues;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 4+ years in software development;
- Unit tests & integration tests development skills;
- Experience in continuous integration;
- Experience administrating AWS is a plus;
- Experience with Java EE, HTML/JS/CSS;
- Have practical experience in Agile work mode;
- English - not less than an intermediate level;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 3000 - 4300 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least - you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!