Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people – engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: You will support the team development process and tools used in medical area, large hospitals and clinics.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Analysis of technical requirements and tasks estimation;
- Taking part in design/requirements discussions and decisions with engineers and managers from the customer side;
- Designing documentation creation and maintenance;
- Supporting existing software development tools and automated processes;
- New processes automation;
- New tools implementation;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 3+ years system admin work experience;
- Good understanding/experience of software development process;
- Experience of Windows administration;
- Experience of Linux administration is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Jenkins;
- Hands-on experience with Artifactory, Groovy and Batch scripting is a plus;
- Knowledge of Kibana, ELK stack, CMake, Python, Docker or Powershell and continuous integration approach will be a big plus;
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence would be useful too;
- English – not less than an intermediate level;
- To be well organized, autonomous and familiar with Agile Scrum;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support – we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility – considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style – all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities – we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary 2000 – 3000 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least – you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!