Who we are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Join the team developing a tool required to test medical equipment.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Analysis of technical requirements & task estimation;
- Maintaining testing framework;
- Developing and running automated tests;
- Participating in design and requirements discussions and decisions with the team;
- Contributing to improve software quality and development process;
- Unit test development;
- Code & documentation reviews;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Python;
- Experience with Frontend development;
- Unit test development experience;
- Knowledge of SVN, GIT;
- Some experience of developing automated system tests and/or frameworks;
- Work experience in CI-driven environments would be useful;
- Skills in working with JIRA, Azure, Confluence is a plus;
- Any experience with medical technologies will be a big advantage;
- English - not less than an intermediate level;
- Independent, structured work and practical experience in Agile work mode;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary from 2500 - 3800 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least - you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!