Who we are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: You will join the team which is developing solutions of intensive care and oxygen therapy for adults and babies. You will take a part in new features development, improving clinical workflow and continues operation of respiratory solutions.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Analysis of technical requirements & task estimation;
- Developing and running automated tests;
- Participating in design and requirements discussions and decisions with the team;
- Unit test development;
- Code & documentation reviews;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- Experience in software development and/or testing;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Unit test development experience;
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum;
- Some experience of developing automated system tests and/or frameworks;
- Knowledge of C++ would be useful (or at least willingness to learn it);
- Skills in working with JIRA, Confluence, SVN, GIT is a plus;
- Any experience with medical technologies will be a big advantage;
- English - not less than an intermediate level;
- Passion for testing and development;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 2200-3000 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least - you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!