Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people – engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: In this project you will get a possibility to be a part of protection and lifesaving equipment creation. Gas detection solutions help to detect, measure, monitor and react to any gases immediately and protect personal lives of industrial workers.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Analysis of technical requirements & tasks estimation;
- Taking part in design/requirements discussions and decision making with engineers and managers;
- Embedded software development;
- Participation in meeting concerning design and requirements;
- Creation and maintenance of design documentation;
- Unit & Integration tests development;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a software development with C++;
- 3+ year of experience an embedded development;
- Drivers development experience;
- Experience with STM32 microcontrollers is a plus;
- Skills in working with GIT, JIRA, Confluence;
- Knowledge of Cmake and Continuous integration approach is also a plus;
- English-not less than an intermediate level;
- Possibility to travel up to 1-2 weeks, 1-2 times per year in Europe;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support – we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility – considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style – all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities – we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 3500 – 5000 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least – you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!