Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: You will join the team which is creating software for worldwide known alcohol screening devices. These devices help police, logistic companies and other businesses to ensure roads and workplace safety. Breathalyzers are designed to perform alcohol tests with speed and precision.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Analysis of technical requirements & tasks estimation;
- Hardware driver refactoring, enhancements and bugfixing;
- Participation in meeting concerning design and requirements;
- Creation and maintenance of design documentation;
- Development and code reviews;
- Unit & Integration tests development;
- Independent, structured work and practical experience in Agile work mode;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a software development using C/C++;
- 3+ year of experience an embedded development;
- Development based on MS Windows and/or Linux or FreeRTOS;
- Experience with STM32 MCU would be very helpful;
- Knowledge of battery power handling (charging with Lithium Ion, using AA batteries);
- Knowledge of unit test framework;
- Skills in working with GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket;
- Experience with Python, bash/scripts, LUA is a plus;
- Knowledge of Python, Jenkins, Cmake and Continuous integration approach is also a plus;
- English-not less than an intermediate level;
- Possibility to travel up to 1-2 weeks, 1-2 times per year in Europe;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 4000 - 5000 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least - you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!