Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people – engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Auriga’s customer develops ventilation system, which is used for large hospitals and clinics. Together with the team you will take a part in verification and test management activities for this system.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Taking part in design/requirements discussions and decisions with engineers and managers from the customer side;
- Analyzing software requirements;
- Testing activities planning;
- Test management activities during the verification phase;
- Tests forms verification;
- Manual testing;
- Designing documentation creation and maintenance;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in testing, testing coordination;
- Experience with different test management tools and frameworks;
- General understanding of testing concepts and different approaches;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Experience in medical software/hardware testing is a plus;
- Experience with IBM DOORS and IBM RQM is a plus;
- Being familiar with Git, Jira, Confluence
- Passion for testing and development;
- English – not less than an intermediate level;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support – we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility – considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style – all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Career opportunities – we admire when people grow with us;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary: 2500-3100 Eur (exact salary is the matter of negotiations, based on your work experience, technical competences, productivity, teamwork skills etc.);
- Last but not least – you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!