Who We Are?
AURIGA is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers. We provide engineering services and deliver healthcare projects to a variety of customers, from small innovative startups to large multinational corporations. Our company is focused on satisfying the specific needs of software and hardware high-tech companies.
AURIGA BALTICS is our nearshore R&D engineering center at the heart of Europe. During 10+ years of steady growth Auriga Baltics participated in several complex projects, successfully completing such tasks as system-level and embedded software development, med-tech R&D, cloud computing, HIL testing and test automation. We believe in our people - engineering mindset, sense of ownership for the code we write, test, or work on and we do believe that efficient, transparent, direct communication contribute to the success of the projects.
As a team member YOU will be responsible for:
- Owning full recruitment cycle for specialist level roles: job postings, screening calls, interviews, on-boarding;
- Keeping the database up to date as well as maintain positive relationship with every candidate;
- Ensure highest-quality Candidate and Hiring Manager experience;
- Analyzing labor market - regular research to inform management of the current market situation concerning specialists, wages and ways of attracting and retaining staff in the company;
- Develop and contribute to creative content and sourcing techniques that will ensure visibility of our opportunities and drive inbound recruitment;
- Keeping up positive environment and company culture;
As a candidate YOU should meet following requirements:
- 2+ years successful professional recruitment experience;
- Successful IT recruitment experience (embedded - is a huge plus);
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies and a strong track record of successful networking;
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Being well organized and able to multitask;
From us YOU can expect:
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Informal style - all the way from communication with management till wearing slippers to work;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Gross salary in ranges of 2000 - 3000Eur and bonuses based on your performance and results;
- Last but not least - you will be a part of team who contributes in saving & improving lives around the globe!