Media rules the modern world. And the main point of the media is to be on the air. It is quite a headache for the product developers: files are heavy; traffic is imperfect; and the abundant devices, software platforms, display sizes, media formats, and codecs suggest that the mission is impossible.
But in fact, you don’t need to sacrifice any of your requirements to get the product of your desire—thanks to Auriga’s unique experience, we are well equipped to develop high-load, high-reliability video- and audio-streaming solutions. Under our belt, we have years of software development experience in:
- real-time streaming applications
- ultra high-definition video- and high-quality audio-streaming
- video broadcasting solutions
- softphone apps
- 3D visualization solutions
- face and voice detection
- music sharing services
- music/video web storefronts
The expertise we gained in these projects spans across a wide range of areas:
- Full range of services, from development and sustaining engineering to cross-platform migration and playback enhancement
- Variety of supported devices: PC and Mac stations, tablets, smartphones, car infotainment systems
- Popular mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen
- Cloud-computing services: Amazon AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, SES, VPC, Elastic Balancer; OpenStack; Microsoft Windows Azure; CUDA
- All popular video formats and codecs: Real-time avi, .mkv, .mp4, .3gp, .m4v, mov, FLV, M4v, G.711, G.729a, H.263, H.264, MP3, AAC encoding, etc.
- Integration with existing in-house and legacy backend services: content-management systems, database-management systems, cloud services, etc.
If you feel that your business could benefit from added support for mobile video-streaming solutions, contact us using the form at the right of the page or via this link. We meet your needs for a fast, professional and predictable project implementation!