Auriga contributed to the development of a SOA-based system for an innovative medical cart with dual display and high-res video camera to provide in-clinic personnel the ability to hold remote consultations and patient monitoring.
- Distributed multi-tier SOA-based architecture.
- Integration with in-clinic HIS, PACS and EMR systems.
- Support of HD video multipoint conferencing solution.
- Ensuring interoperability with peripherals support.
- 3G/Wi-Fi/IP network controller development and implementation.
- Vast opportunities for students to access hands-on experience from the clinic environment in real-time mode.
- Patients from remote locations gain fast and direct access to healthcare professionals.