A European medical device company hired Auriga to develop an automated system of remote data gathering and analysis to reveal and prevent serious disease on early stages.
- Architecture development from scratch.
- Integration with diagnostics units.
- Predictive scripts for disease genesis.
- VoIP communication with medical personnel.
- Alarms in case of critical data values.
- New set of products for remote patient care.
- Health condition analyzed in near real-time and issues detected using automated algorithms.
- Patients can now receive faster medical attention.