US-based healthcare innovative start-up tasked Auriga to develop an automated remote monitoring system to enable outpatients to adhere to their prescription schedule.
- Designed highly available and fault-tolerant micro-services architecture.
- Integrated with 3rd party systems for notifications delivery: SMS, Email, Phone calls.
- Implemented customizable reports generation.
- Developed server, web and mobile applications.
- Improved adherence to prescribed medicine and therapy.
- Faster healing and patients’ satisfaction.
- Decreased treatment overhead/reconciliation costs.