A major industrial components manufacturer entrusted Auriga with modernization of the legacy anomaly detection system that sorts out defective parts on the production line.
- Parallel data analysis increased overall performance up to 30% .
- In-built OpenVINO optimizing tool leveraged to accelerate trained models for better performance.
- Automated self-test and diagnostic tools implemented to maintain high level of safety and reliability.
- The overall analysis module performance was increased up to 40% by the proposed approach and architecture design.
- Developed web-based tool allows to swiftly upgrade algorithm upon launch of any new types of production.