US-based leader in innovative technology solutions engaged Auriga team to create an automated objects labelling and identification tool as a Phase I of the self-driven autonomous vehicle system development project.
- Manual/automated labelling.
- Error alerts.
- Proprietary HD5 data format (video streaming, radar information, weather conditions).
- Vast text labels tree.
- Specially designed library for automatic objects identification.
- JIRA-like ticket system created to assign, distribute and follow-up tasks.
- Large volume data lake prepared to be used for machine learning.
- System first release was created in less than two month, cutting costs and time expenses for the Customer, speeding up to market.