A global telecom leader in cooperation with PICMG committee challenged Auriga with development of an AdvancedTCA Shelf Manager – the intellectual part of modern telecommunication chassis.
- Shelf manager based on embedded Linux distribution running on a number of ARM-based telecom boards.
- Compliance with PICMG 3.x and IMPI standards.
- Implementing a rich set of access protocols: console, RMCP, SNMP, HTTP.
- Redundancy, hot swap and high-availability support with on-board CPLD assist.
- Automated test framework and suite developed.
- The first (and the leading since) implementation of PICMG 3.x standard-based shelf manager.
- Several generations of shelf management hardware modules post-release support and maintenance.
- Developed test suite was used as base of PICMG-approved interoperability testing suite.