A telecom solutions vendor of components for modular systems based on PICMG standards trusted Auriga with development of hardware emulator to support several custom build telecom boards.
- Software I2C emulator interface with Ethernet connection.
- Several emulated boards connected together.
- Integration of virtual HW with real HW via I2C/Ethernet.
- Emulator used as primary debugging tool.
- Reference model/system created to test hardware and ensure versions stability.
Affordable and efficient solution based on open source technologies. Integrated automated nightly builds and automatic test framework to speed-up for market. Development started prior the hardware availability.