Major worldwide infusion pump systems manufacturer hired Auriga to port the infusion pump controlling application from a legacy platform (some of the components of it had reached end of life) to a modern ARM M4 platform, and to a new RTOS.
- 16-bit x86 CPU to 32-bit Cortex M4.
- Legacy SMX to newer SMX on ARM.
- Porting from x86 Assembler to ARM Assembler.
- New compiler and tools to develop new build environment.
- Legacy unit manual and automated tests executed.
- Close-to-reality hardware prototype built.
- App source tree backward-compatibility with legacy build environment and expected performance provided.
- RTOS specific portions ported to keep the same behavior.
- A modern, energy-efficient solution developed fast and within a reasonable budget.