Leader in embedded OSes and development tools for real-time and embedded system applications tasked Auriga to develop an embedded Linux RTOS distribution for small consumer-type devices as well as large-scale, multi-CPU systems.
- PowerPC, ARM, XScale, x86 family, SuperH support.
- POSIX threading support and the new POSIX signals and timers.
- New functionality development (Xilinx boards, etc.).
- New system tools, device drivers, BSPs, hotfixes and patches, kernel components, communication protocols/ subsystems, system libraries and related interfaces development.
- The whole product designed, developed, tested, documented, productized, and maintained by Auriga engineers.
- First version won a prestigious “Electron d’Or Award” as the best embedded software product of the year.
- Continuous development and sustaining engineering from 1999.