A EU-based medical device start-up focusing on optical imaging solutions tasked Auriga to develop visualization system for a smart catheter used in life-critical cardiac surgery.
- System requirements assessment and evaluation.
- Core app development: HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer), HW simulators, signal processing.
- Code refactoring to C++.
- GUI development.
- MVVM patterns, SOLID OOD principles implemented.
- Manual and automated testing in compliance with ISO 13485 and ISO 14971.
- Real-time visualization for six data streams on top of actor concurrency model.
- Data streaming delay less then 50ms per package.
- Full set of documents for certification GUI as class III (class C) medical device.