A US-based company, developer of 10 Gigabit Ethernet solutions hired Auriga to develop drivers and embedded software for the newly-introduced 10Gbps Network Interface Controller targeted at Enterprise Infrastructure market and Data Centers connectivity.
- Thunderbolt, NIC drivers for Linux and Windows, including RSS (Receive Side Scaling), Large Segment Offload (LSO), Large Receive Offload (LRO).
- PCI Express Scatter Gather DMA.
- MSI and MSI-X interrupts.
- PCI Express Gen2 to USB 3.0 Peripheral Controller driver.
- Embedded sleep proxy compliant to ECMA-393 standard for Tensilica Xtensa DPU.
- SMB interface for Network Management.
- Auriga staffed and trained engineering team that formed the core Customer’s Development Center in the new region in two years.
- The project was part of the pioneering technology platform that served as the baseline for the 802.3bz standard that was ratified by the IEEE.