An embedded solutions provider for aerospace, military, industrial process control and telecom, tasked Auriga to develop and enhance their UNIX-like DO-178B compliant proprietary real-time operating system (RTOS).
- Fixing high-priority bugs in the kernel, device drivers, utilities, libraries, debuggers, GNU tools, and OS-related products for several platforms.
- Unit and regression testing.
- Maintenance of third party integrated products.
- Interim fixes for critical issues.
- Maintenance of graphic and Eclipse-based apps.
- Development of test utilities and test suites.
- 20+ years of continuous maintenance and support for kernel and PROM components.
- Development of customized releases to be used in avionics (DO-178B and ARINC certifications).
- Introducing new technologies support in time (POSIX, multi-core support) or platforms (ARM Cortex).