Auriga was hired by a worldwide infusion pumps manufacturer to provide the entire alarm subsystem compliance with the 3rd edition of IEC 60601-1-8 to ensure the basic safety of the alarm systems.
- Specification of alarms proceeding in the source code.
- Manual and auto tests development and execution.
- “White box” and “black box” testing approaches.
- Compliance with customers’ internal standards, templates and requirements.
- Creating a set of documentation required.
- Agile model, weekly sprints, direct on-demand communications, joint reviews to speed-up the process – to speed up the project performance.
- 200 alarms behavior patterns specified, described, tested, documented.