A manufacturer of diagnostic equipment and software for energy industry hired Auriga to modify the legacy asset risk management system that to meet new security and Smart Grid industry standards.
- High load distributed client-server web-application.
- Mathematical models for data analysis.
- Proactive electric assets health monitoring algorithms.
- Visualization, datamarts, dashboards (asset status, risk assessment, wear-out rate, terms of replacement, etc.).
- Breakage, maintenance, replacement forecast.
- Providing failure-free and optimized performance for the system.
- Developed system acquires and analyze data from 100 000+ devices and compares it with 33+ mln. records in DB for reference meanings. It is integrated with budgeting and replacement parts order systems.
- Additionally, our engineers fixed data output defects and implemented new features, e.g. the abilities to filter reports, exchange data between the components, and log records.