A major US-based vehicle manufacturer hired Auriga to provide maintenance and enhancement of the high-volume distributed wireless diagnostics system for vehicle service centers that collects data from in-car pods and transfers it to the technician’s device and cloud-based DB.
- Design of scalable, safe server architecture.
- Development of main system functionality targeted at private cloud.
- Utility programs development, third-party tools integration.
- Execution framework development to call, manage, monitor life cycle of utilities.
- Code review and optimization for cloud processing.
- Significant improvement and performance optimization.
- State-of-the-art four-modules app with distributed start-up procedures.
- System is implemented in 12K dealerships and service centers and is operating on eight physical servers.