Medical device manufacturer tasked Auriga to develop a test toolkit system for automated testing of a new patient monitoring solution, consisting of compact portable monitor and powerful bedside workstation to streamline the entire patient workflow.
- Emulation of the vital signals and user input to the patient monitor.
- Capture and imitate the screen and knob touch actions.
- Various types of objects to test (display parameter, labels, limits, icons, texts, alarms, etc.).
- Verification of text, logical values or color values.
- Test report auto generation.
- Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) approach used due to tight development schedules and inability to get the firmware prototype.
- 100% of functional test cases automated.
- Playback is included in the automated test toolkit.