A leader in the smartphone industry tasked Auriga to develop a prototype for the first-of-a-kind smart video streaming app that adjusts to the channel throughput and end device specifications (screen size) on the fly.
- Amazon S3, EC2, and Elastic Balancer used for file storage, playback, and scalability.
- Real-time FLV/H.264 with MP3, AAC encoding.
- Flexible performance scaling.
- Smart and flexible cache.
- Fail-safe operation: external watchdog and internal status monitoring; safe restart on failure.
- Prototype delivered in very short terms (2 months).
- Developed prototype became a commercial TV-on demand solution distributed with the Customer’s flagship device.
- iOS, Android, and Web clients support implemented.